IT’S PARTY TIME AT JUMPERAMA HUTTPARK!
Arrive at Jumperama 15 min before your scheduled party time.
Jumpers are required to view a safety briefing prior to entering the trampoline area.
Have one hour of fun on the trampolines.
Move to the party room for 45 min. Food will be served soon after your party group enters the party room.
|Up to 8 kids
|Additional Guests (per head)
– 1 hour play on JUMPERAMA, followed by
– 45 minutes use of private party area
– Party food and beverage
– Choice of 2 Pizzas
– Choice of 2 Platters
– Choice of Lemonade or Juice
– Jumperama socks provided
Upgrade your party to include Clip n Climb for an extra $16.00 per child or Mission Inflatable for an additional $10.00 per child or Junglerama for an additional $9.00 per child
– Gourmet Chicken: Smoked Chicken, Tomato, Baby Spinach & Mushrooms
– Cheesy: Tomato Paste and Cheese
– Hawaiian: Ham, Pineapple Chunks
– Meat Lovers: Beef, Bacon, Pastrami, Mushroom, Caremelised Onion with Barbeque Swirl
– Vegetarian: Tomato, Baby Spinach, Mushroom, Capsicum & Onion
All on a tomato herb base sauce topped with mozzarella
– Bounce Platter: Club Sandwiches and Tortilla Wraps
– Jump Platter: Mini Savouries, Sausage Rolls with Tomato Sauce and Relish
– Flip Platter: Fish bites, Chicken nuggets, spring rolls, samosas, mini dogs, fries with 4 dipping sauces
– Vege Platter: Spring rolls, samosas, corn nuggets, broccoli and cheese bites, fries with four dipping sauces
– Minimum charge of $280 per party, Extra Guests $28
– One supervising adult required
– Advise your guests to bring a water bottle
– Jumperama Socks must be worn on the Trampolines
– No food is to be brought into the premises apart from a birthday cake
– Menus can be altered by prior arrangement for children with special needs
– Confirmation of guests must be advised two days prior to your party taking place; number of guests confirmed is what will be charged.
– Please do not bring messy items such as Pinatas, Party Poppers, Face Paint or Pop Corn. Lollipops are also considered dangerous.
– Please email or call and chat to our friendly team about the availability of dates and times.
– A $50 non refundable deposit is required on booking.
– Extra food platters and pizza are available and can be purchased on request.
Please advise your guests that any person that has had an infectious illness with possible symptoms of vomiting or diarrhoea within the last seven days should not attend the party due to the potential health risk to other guests.
FAQs for Parties
How far in advance should I book my Jumperama Party?
To ensure you get a time that suits you best we advise booking one month in advance.
What are your safety rules?
To ensure the safety of all our Jumperama guests, our friendly staff will be on hand to supervise all the park. We have strict capacity levels that we adhere to daily, and all guests are briefed on do’s & don’ts before their session begins. Reminders of the safety rules are prominently displayed. We do ask that you report anything you notice that needs attention to our staff.
Can I add extra guests?
If you would like to add additional children to the event after you have booked, email us [email protected] to see if there is space. However, please be aware that once we have passed our capacity for the session, we cannot allow any extra guests. Space fills up very fast!
How old must you be to have a Party at Jumperama?
What can adults do while the kids are Playing?
We have a Cafe where parents can enjoy coffee and snacks. We have arcade games to play on. We also have areas available for viewing.
How long do Jumperama parties go for?
Jumperama parties run for 2 hours. This includes a 1 hour Jumperama session and then 45 mins in the party area. We ask parents to invite children to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to the Jumperama session to allow time for entry and safety briefing.
Do we get exclusive use of the Jumperama area?
Can we decorate the party area?
You are most welcome to decorate but please note: all decorations must be removed upon exiting the party area.
What times can I book my child’s birthday party?
Depending on availability, anytime during our opening hours.
You can check availability on our booking page.
Do I have to pay for parking?
There is plenty of free, off-street parking available at Hutt Indoor Sports.